ApprenticeSearch.com is an online resource designed specifically for employers and job seekers in the skilled trades. We’re proud to offer this tool to the skilled trades community free-of-charge, as a way to help reduce the barriers to apprenticeship.
Whether you’re an employer or an apprentice, you’ll get the most out of your experience with ApprenticeSearch.com if you follow these guidelines.
- Fully complete your profile to the best of your ability. If you need
help, reach out to the ApprenticeSearch.com team for guidance.
- Identify the trades you’d like to pursue. You can select two areas of
interest, and will be able to see jobs in those fields, as well as related
- Actively search for and apply to jobs in your trades of interest.
Although some employers do search for apprentices, the majority expect you to
apply for a role in order to be considered.
- Regularly check the site for updated positions; you’ll receive
notifications when new jobs are posted.
- Tell the ApprenticeSearch.com team when you’ve found a position, so we
can celebrate your success!
- Complete a full company profile, so job seekers can learn as much about your organization before they apply.
- Create a full job description – job postings with more information typically get more interest.
- Keep in touch with the ApprenticeSearch.com team to tell us about your experience.
What can you expect from ApprenticeSearch.com?
The ApprenticeSearch.com team is committed to:
- Maintaining the site and offering it as a resource free-of-charge;
- Providing resources that will help employers and job seekers navigate the apprenticeship process;
- Reviewing all profiles, resumes, and cover letters to provide approval prior to posting;
- Providing personalized advice and guidance in response to our users’ questions and concerns;
- Providing resume advice if needed; and
- Sending alerts about recently posted opportunities to job seekers.