NEWS | MAY 14 2020
Apprenticeship Support Survey
Over the past twenty years, the Canadian Apprenticeship Forum has worked closely with governments to inform policy around apprenticeship supports. In these unprecedented times, we remain committed to advocacy on behalf of our members. CAF-FCA wants to understand your perspective on existing federal financial supports for apprenticeship. Please take this opportunity to share your thoughts with us on the following initiatives:
Complete the survey now.
* The Apprenticeship Incentive Grant
* The Apprenticeship Incentive Grant for Women
* The Apprenticeship Completion Grant
* The Canada Apprentice Loan
* Apprenticeship Job Creation Tax Credit
NEWS | SEP 03 2019
Elevating Devices Mechanic Program Mohawk College
ELEVATING DEVICES MECHANIC
Mohawk College is pleased to announce our new Ministry approved Apprenticeship training dates:
Block Delivery – Level 1
Day Release – Level 1 (Once a week on Fridays)
We are located at 481 Barton Street, Stoney Creek, ON L8E 2L7
New Apprenticeship Registrations: Apply Online
EVENT | Jun 17 2019
We are at the Supporting Women in the Skilled Trades Conference in Vancouver at the Westin Bayshore Conference Centre.
NEWS | DEC 07 2018
Apprentice Search.Com Is Better Than Ever!
Welcome to the new ApprenticeSearch.com!
ApprenticeSearch.com was launched 17 years ago as a way to address the skilled trades shortage in Ontario. Over the past 17 years, we’ve built a website and a service that helps connect apprentices and employers across the province. This year, we decided to rethink ApprenticeSearch.com to make sure we were offering the best service possible. Since then, we’ve been busy updating our site and refreshing our look – and we’re excited to finally share it with the skilled trades’ world.
So, what’s new?
In addition to looking better than ever, the new ApprenticeSearch.com has several features that will make the site even easier to use. They include:
- Mobile responsiveness: Employers and job seekers can now access ApprenticeSearch.com on any device – meaning they can search for jobs and candidates at their desk or on the go.
- Job matching: Employers and job seekers will be matched with each other based on location and field of working, making job and applicant searching easier than ever.
- Search management: Employers and job seekers can better manage their search - and their time - by saving candidates and jobs they’re interested in and returning to them at a later date.
We wouldn’t have been able to refresh this site without the support of our partners:
Province of Ontario
The W. Garfield Weston Foundation
The WB Family Foundation
The Woodbridge Group
Arcelor Mittal Dofasco
The Centre for Skills Development
We’d like to extend a big THANK-YOU to all the ApprenticeSearch.com partners who believe in what we do. This new site was only able to happen with their support.
This upgrade is just the next step in the evolution of ApprenticeSearch.com! We have some exciting plans to continue to build the site, and we’re always interested in hearing from our users about what they want from ApprenticeSearch.com. You can always send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org