ApprenticeSearch.com is back – and better than ever!
Welcome to the new ApprenticeSearch.com!
ApprenticeSearch.com was launched 17 years ago as a way to address the skilled trades shortage in Ontario. Over the past 17 years, we’ve built a website and a service that helps connect apprentices and employers across the province. This year, we decided to rethink ApprenticeSearch.com to make sure we were offering the best service possible. Since then, we’ve been busy updating our site and refreshing our look – and we’re excited to finally share it with the skilled trades’ world.
So, what’s new?
In addition to looking better than ever, the new ApprenticeSearch.com has several features that will make the site even easier to use. They include:
- Mobile responsiveness: Employers and job seekers can now access ApprenticeSearch.com on any device – meaning they can search for jobs and candidates at their desk or on the go.
- Job matching: Employers and job seekers will be matched with each other based on location and field of working, making job and applicant searching easier than ever.
- Search management: Employers and job seekers can better manage their search - and their time - by saving candidates and jobs they’re interested in and returning to them at a later date.
We wouldn’t have been able to refresh this site without the support of our generous sponsors:
- The W. Garfield Weston Foundation
- The WB Family Foundation
- Magna International
- Mohawk College
- The Woodbridge Group
- Arcelor Mittal Dofasco
- The Centre for Skills Development
- Conestoga College
- Sheridan College
We’d like to extend a big THANK-YOU to all the ApprenticeSearch.com partners who believe in what we do. This new site was only able to happen with their support.
This upgrade is just the next step in the evolution of ApprenticeSearch.com! We have some exciting plans to continue to build the site, and we’re always interested in hearing from our users about what they want from ApprenticeSearch.com. You can always send your suggestions to email@example.com