AVENUES TO APPRENTICESHIP
Access the training, support and job opportunities you need to break into the skilled trades.
Skilled Trades Career Education & Employment.
The Avenues to Apprenticeship Program includes:
- Pre-employment and job readiness training
- Relevant health and safety certifications
- Enhanced employer connections and job search support
- PPE, tool and equipment subsidies
Eligible participants will meet the following criteria:
- Living in the Halton, Hamilton and Niagara Regions
- Between the ages of 19-30
- Possesses a valid driver's licence and access to reliable transportation preferred
- Availability to participate in a weekly training program (some virtual and some self-directed)
- Availability to participate in a short-term work placement
- An interest in working in the skilled trades
REGISTER ONLINE AT https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdYmZg1pQ...